i started reading another manga
and gdi who’s the king?!?!?!?!
I need feminism because my self worth is constantly defined by the type of clothes I wear.
stop dressing like a slut and you won’t be treated like one
And thats why we need feminism, join us next week to read about how that guy is single
Creations from French Girls, an iPhone app where people draw portraits based on selfies of others. [via]
Related: Subway Snapchat Art
well it was how kurt introduced himself to blaine after all
oh my god what if Blaine thinks Kurts name is “…Kurt”
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
People have written a lot of touchy-feely pieces on this subject but I thought I’d get right to the heart of the matter
rin takes “i’ll show you a sight you’ve never seen before” to another level
girls don’t want boyfriends girls want to be at comic con